Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hola!

Welcome to our family blog. I wanted to create this so that you all can keep up with what is going on with Jordan and I (Heather) and baby Aden. Life is great right now, and we feel so blessed to have such a wonderful son in our lives. He is the most perfect parts of us wrapped up in the cutest package!

This Saturday we will be on our way to visit Jordan's brother in San Francisco. We are very excited, it's my first trip to California so I'm especially anxious! Then after that we'll be on our way to Deming! The big D-Town, Jenn and the boys are coming and we haven't seen them for seven months! Feels like forever ago! So exciting! Wedding planning is going well, check our blog on our wedding website www.weddingwire.com/heatherandjordan for more details.

Aden is sitting up, sort of, he doesn't have a huge amount of balance but he can sit up for a considerable amount of time now. We just need to really work with him and focus on getting that baby up! It would be something if he started to crawl before he could sit well. But other than that he is healthy and happy! He weighs twenty pounds now, he's a great arm workout, and he still hasn't cut a tooth, even though they've been giving him lots of grief! So we'll see what happens with that. He is eating lots of fruits and veggies now, his favorites are squash and sweet potatoes, and applesause and peaches. He is a really good eater.

But anyhow, I'll be writing most likely after our trips, and I'll post pictures after that as well. Catch you later! Love you all!

No comments: