Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Aden in the Grass


Last night we put Aden in the grass, no blanket, just his bare feet in the grass. He loved it! He has the best time pulling the grass and he kept looking up at us like, "Hee hee! This is fun!" He was so cute. Then, not my favorite part, he started to eat a few blades, of course I didn't let him but they were in his mouth. He had a great time. He also is a whiz at sitting up now and getting up on his hands and knees. Lately he's been doing this thing where he starts on his hands and knees and then straightens his legs out, so he's literally on all fours. We tried to get a picture or video of it, but were unsuccessful so far. But we'll keep trying!


This weekend Jordan leaves for his bachelor party in Vegas, and Aden and I will be on our way to Deming. I have my bridal portraits this Friday, so we're on the road again!

No comments: