Well, Jordan and I leave today at lunch to travel down to the big D-Town for our WEDDING!!! Only three days left. I can't believe it's already here. It felt like we would never get to this point. But here we are. We are so excited. I hope we don't forget anything! YIKES!!
We are also missing our sweet baby sooo much! I'm so excited to get to see him today. The house has felt a little empty without him there banging on the coffee table or getting into the dog's food or water, or chewing on a DVD. Hmmm, On second though...just kidding, I love him no matter how destructive he can be. He is so sweet and cuddly, so he makes up for eating the cover off my Elle magazines.
Well the next time we write on here we will be Mr. and Mrs. Jordan Garcia. I'll have lots of pictures too I'm sure! YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment