Monday, September 22, 2008

All I want for September is my....

Two front teeth! Aden broke another tooth, right next to his first one. They are the two middle ones on the bottom front. Boy have they hurt him though. Poor little guy, he's been eating less and everything. But still sleeping okay, which is always good for mommy and daddy. He is pulling up on everything and last night he used the coffee table to walk from one end to the other. It's been flying by so fast. I can't believe it but it wasn't that long ago that I had him and he was only six pounds and so fragile, now he's a big rough and tumble boy!

His Grandma Jean was here with him again this weekend so we could go to our grad classes and catechism. It was nice having her here. She bought the baby his tux for the wedding, we tried it on him, the pants are a little long so I'll have to hem them but he looks so cute. He is pretty much going to match his cousin Brandon and his Paw Paw and Uncles. I'm starting to get really excited for the wedding, we are currently only 19 days out. We just have little details to get ironed out and we are done. I'm still trying to work on the hotel rooms, I finally got a hold of someone at La Quinta that didn't jerk me around a bunch. So I think we are going to go with them. One more thing down!


Below are some really cute pictures of Aden and his friend Kenny from daycare. For a while now Aden was the only baby in his class old enough to go on buggy rides outside, but now his friends are old enough too.






1 comment:

Red High Heels said...

Cute pictures!!!! Only 19 days left???? I bet you are getting so excited!! Your little man is going to look adorable in his tux....too cute!