This weekend, actually it was Friday at our engagement photo session, Aden started to wave bye to people. We kept working with him all weekend. It was so sweet! This morning when I dropped him off at daycare he waved bye bye to mommy! My baby is growing up so fast!
We had a great weekend with our family in Deming. It was my bridal shower and bachelorette party weekend. Both parties were SO much fun. I had a BLAST! Plus we got some really good things for the house and I got some pretty things for me! YAY! Thanks to everyone that went and helped out and for all the beautiful gifts! Special thanks to Adrianna and Jennifer, and Jean, and My Mom and Sylvia for all their hard work! You guys are awesome and made me feel so special! I'll post pictures later, along with the video of Aden crawling :)!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment