That's right! Aden is now crawling. Sunday afternoon we were all in the living room and Aden was playing on the floor, and it just seemed to suddenly click. He was alternating hands and legs and moving from the living room to the kitchen, from toy to toy. He isn't very fast yet, and he still falls a lot, but that will all get better with practice. He is all over the place at daycare now, they told us he was crawling and army crawling (with just his arms). He has grown in leaps and bounds! It goes so fast!
This weekend is my bridal shower and bachelorette party in Deming. I'm pretty excited to see all my friends and family, and my awesome bridesmaid Adrianna and my maid of honor (sister) Jenn! It's going to be a lot of fun! And daddy gets to watch the baby while mommy goes out and has the fun this time! HA HA Plus we have our engagement photos this Friday as well. I can't wait!
But I must say that though we are excited to finally be married, we are also exhausted and ready for things to settle down. I know we both feel very overwhelmed with full time jobs, full time masters program, the baby, marriage prep and wedding planning, catechism (just started on Sundays, this requires homework too!), forget a social life. I think we are both looking forward to just being husband and wife, and enjoying our family. I feel like a chicken with my head cut off about 95% of the time right now! GEEZ! Pray for us!!! :) But it won't be much longer, only about a month! WHOO HOO!
I have a video of the baby crawling that I'm going to have to post later when I get home.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment