Well, for the longest time we've dodged the bullet, taking Aden to daycare and traveling, etc. and he hasn't been sick on time. Jordan didn't even want anyone to even say the word sick around Aden, but it's official. Aden has caught a little virus. It started on Saturday, he woke up with some congestion and a little cough, but nothing serious. Then yesterday he had a fever, and he even had the fever after we had given him some Motrin. So we took him to the urgent care clinic and the doctor saw him. She gave us some antibiotics that and told us to watch him. He has his 9 month checkup on Thursday so he can get checked then as well. But since he had a fever yesterday that means no daycare today. So daddy and baby are at home sick today, while mommy has to go to work! :P What is that?!
But in other news, Aden is now kind of saying mama. He just repeats mam mam mam. I think he thinks both of us are Mama, I guess cause we've both tried to get him to say Mama first so hard that he understands both Jordan and I to be mama. It's kind of funny to hear him call Jordan Mama. We went on a fishing trip this weekend, it was free fishing day on Saturday her in NM so we traveled up to a lake near the house, Fenton Lake and caught 6 rainbow trout. We had Aden in his pac'n'play while Jordan and I fished. We made them for dinner, and they turned out pretty good. Jordan can make a mean trout dinner! Glad I didn't have to clean them...YUCK!!!
And then on Friday morning we woke up to more deer in the back yard. Only this time it was 4 bucks. Two smaller ones, who were fighting (you could hear their antlers clacking together) and two very big older ones....they looked like Bambi's dad! HUGE! I laughed and told Jordan that I wished our dads were their to see that. To bad you can't hunt in Los Alamos County cause we'd be eating deer and fish! HA HA! But we can't help but stop and just watch them until they move on down the canyon, they are so majestic. It's such a treat to be able to watch them this closely. Just glad it wasn't a bear!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment