Thursday, October 2, 2008

Picture Day!

It's picture day at the Ark, Aden's school/daycare (whatever you want to call it), and Aden was dressed to the nines for his close up! I'm a little worried about his cute outfit though, the teachers don't always keep him as clean and pretty as I do. But he's so cute! I stayed with him and helped get his pictures taken. He smiled in every single one! I wasn't going to buy the pictures because of all the wedding photos and the pictures he took with his cousins, but I don't think I'll be able to resist! He is so photogenic, that kid. Oh well! I had planned on buying his class pictures so whats a few more? I'll post them up here as soon as we get them.

Aden also had a doctors appointment today. He always has the best time playing with the tissue paper on the tables and looking at himself in the mirror, until he gets a shot! He weighed 20 pounds and 12oz. this morning. Super chunk! Below is a picture of him having fun on the doctors table. Silly boy!



Grandma and Grandpa Garcia are coming tomorrow to pick Aden up. He is going to stay with them until the wedding. I'm going to miss my baby! But this way he won't have to be in daycare getting sick or traveling late at night with us in a hurry. Plus it would be nice to have some free time to spend with my future husband. We are thinking of doing somethings we never get to do normally, like going to the movies or out to the casino with friends. We are kind of excited but at the same time really sad and nervous. It's my longest time to be away from Aden. But we know that his Grandparents are going to take great care of him. Speaking of wedding we are only 9 days away from the big day!!!! YAY It's getting very real!

No comments: