Monday, October 27, 2008

Buh-Buh

So I think we finally have Aden's first word. Bye-Bye. He had been saying ba ba and ma ma and little things like that, didn't really know if he knew what they meant or if it was just gibberish. But this weekend we were on our way to Santa Fe (to buy our Kitchen Aid stand mixer!!! YAY!!!) and he was watching things go by in the window and he started to wave and said Buh-Buh. It was so sweet! So we started to repeat it to him and wave and he would mimic us, until daddy did it and he started to cry because he thought daddy was leaving. LOL He's such a daddy's boy.

Anyways, I got the stroller cover for Aden's costume almost finished, just need to add the little orange circles to make it look like cheese. And then I can work on the little mouse hoodie. Not sure what we are going to do for our Aden's first Halloween yet. We are for sure getting pumpkins to carve this week and we are all going to dress up, but we don't know if we are going to help out at the Knights of Columbus or if we are going to trick or treat and had out candy. It's so exciting! Aden's first Halloween! I just love Halloween, it's probably my favorite holiday next to Christmas.

We got Aden's school pictures back. They came out so cute! I had to buy the CD with them on it. So I'm waiting for that in the mail and I'll post them here. Below is a picture of Aden's costume, I'm making the little mouse in the cheese for him. It's cute and it should be very warm!

No comments: