Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I finished Aden's costume last night. I even had time to make an extra pair of ears for me to wear, a rat tail (that I attached to the back of his hoodie), and some mittens that matched his costume for tonight, just in case it's cold! It came out sooooo cute! I love it. Jordan and I both made it to the parade they had at the daycare. It was so cute. There were super hero's, princesses, animals of every kind. We took lots of pictures.

Unfortunately we waited to long to get a pumpkin and now they are all out of them. I have some plastic plug in ones I can use, but it's just not the same, I was going to roast pumpkin seeds and everything. Oh well. Guess we can do it next year when Aden can join in the fun a little more. So tonight I think we are just going to go walk around the down town area to show off Aden's and Jordan's costumes a little (Jordan is going to be the dinosaur again). Then head back home early to pass out candy. I love trick or treat-ors. It's so much fun to see all the little kids dressed up. I'll post all of our pictures later but here is a sneak peak I took with my cell phone this morning. Enjoy!



You can see his tail sticking out (it's pink). His teacher behind him, Mrs. Orlinda, is wearing a pumpkin shirt! Everyone was decked out for Halloween today!

No comments: