Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas!

Well the weather outside is frightful! It's getting really cold here, and it even snowed for a while yesterday. I thought I was going to turn into an ice cube on my way to the car after work. I swear I'm going to need a ski suit to make it to and from the car. BRRRR! So this morning I bundled the baby so much that he sat in the car seat with his little arms sticking straight out because of all the insulation. He was so cute, but kind of mad! He doesn't like being bind-ed down. I want to try and find him like a little jump suit that isn't so bulky so he'll fit in his car seat more comfortably. I guess I may just have to buy a new car seat. I just wish they weren't so expensive.

But anyways! We are starting to think about Christmas around our house. Last night Jordan, without any prompt from me, got out our Christmas wreath and hung in on the door. I tried to tell him it isn't Christmas yet, but he insisted, so now we are wishing everyone that comes to our front door nice winter greetings! I'm excited to get the tree out, but when I really truly think about it, I kind of don't want to get it out. Aden is likely to bring the whole thing down! I'm also working on advent calenders for Aden and for my nephews and my unborn nephew! Jordan is getting really excited for the new arrival. Won't be long now!

Thanks to all of you who helped with the Butter Braids that I was selling for Aden's school. I was able to raise $200 for them. YAY! So this way Aden can enjoy a nice sandbox and other new things on the playground this coming summer.

No comments: