Monday, November 10, 2008

SNOW!!!

We had a nice weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Garcia, Jordan and I didn't want them to leave. Aden brought home a nasty head cold from daycare that got both of us. We didn't feel very good this weekend, so the help was AWESOME! We had school this weekend too, so 5 hours of Business Law with a throbbing head was no picnic. But I think we are on the other side of the virus now, and feeling a little better today. We have tomorrow off for Veteran's Day, so we can get some much needed rest and take a trip to Santa Fe for some errands. I hate having to travel again to get anything done, like we did in Deming. It's very annoying! Grandma Hurt is coming this weekend, she hasn't been up in a while so it will be nice to have her. And then it will be Thanksgiving!!!! WA HOO!

But in other news, we woke up this morning to a nice little snow fall! YAY! It was cold enough that it even stuck for a while, but sadly it warmed up and the snow melted. This may mean a nice snow this winter in NM for skiing! YIPPY! I haven't been able to ski since the winter of 06-07 because I was pregnant. I'm so excited to get back on the slopes, I want to try my hand (or padded butt rather) at snowboarding again. YES!

So here's hoping for snow!

P.S. I better get to looking for that snow suit for Aden too!

No comments: