Okay, so I know that snow is a really exciting thing and you are supposed to jump up and down and rush outside to make snow angels and snowmen and have amazing snowball fights. But when you're an "adult" the snow just becomes another morning obstacle, and I'm sure Jordan agrees because every morning for about the past week he's had to snow shovel the sidewalks and driveways and deice the cars. You should see this place! There is snow everywhere! And being from Southern New Mexico I expect to look at the window at 8:00 in the morning and see it's all melted already, but not here! (I'm not it Kansas anymore!) I had to get up and leave super early with Jordan this morning so we could all go in the 4WD truck instead of Aden and me braving the icy snowy roads in my car. Aden was NOT happy about getting up so early either, poor guy! Thank goodness Grandma Jean bought him that snowsuit from Lands End. It's soooooo nice! I have some really cute pictures of him wearing it that I'll post later.
It's been cold here too! It was 18 degrees when we woke up this morning, I don't know what the coldest temp for us was last night, but it was cold! And then the wind has been blowing on top of that so it feels even colder.
But anyways, Aden got to enjoy the snow this weekend. We made a snowman and Aden tried to bite the snow. I don't think he was very impressed with it. But we have lots of pics and some videos to post, I just have to remember to do it when I get home. With all the Christmas present buying and wrapping on top of my normal stuff, I have a hard time remembering if I've shampooed my hair in the shower (so I end up washing it twice! LOL) But I'm looking forward to the Christmas break and spending time with the family. I'm so excited for Christmas Eve, Jordan's family is having their annual get-together and I hear that Santa is going to stop by! I can't wait to see how Aden is going to react, be it good or bad. Hope you all are having better luck with the weather where you are. Check back for the pictures tomorrow, I'll try and get them up tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment