Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Snow Day!
Believe it or not, but the Lab called for a snow day today! We got out early yesterday because the snow was so bad, you should have seen the roads! And then this morning we called the Hotline to check for delays and it said "The Lab is closed." My car is completely buried in snow. Poor Jordan worked all morning so we could just walk to the truck and go to the grocery store. The news said that we got 13" last night but I have to disagree. The snow in the front yard is up to Jordan's knees! And the kicker is that snow is still falling. It's been snowing since yesterday morning at 5 am. straight! In town they had front loaders scooping up the snow and putting it into dump trucks to be hauled off. One light note is that we drove past a park and saw dozens of kids sledding on a slope with their parents. When Aden is a little older we'll be able to do that with him. But we are all doing well and the truck is proving to be a very valuable asset to have. The weather said that the snow is supposed to continue until tomorrow morning. And at the rate it's coming down I suspect that we won't be able to work tomorrow either. Kind of nice to get paid for doing absolutely nothing. I love it. Anyways! I'm taking full advantage of this opportunity, I'm cleaning and doing laundry. Yippy.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment