So just wanted to give you a fun slide show this time, complete with video and music! YAY!
Also, Jordan and I, thanks to my mom, finally have our finished bedroom. Thought you would like to see the finished product! I'm so happy with it!
The other view of the room. I used a centerpiece from the bridal tables at the wedding on the tall armorer.
The sad little bed side tables. We eventually want to get a new bedroom set that will accommodate us better, but for now it's better then a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. But this picture is to show the bedside lamps, they are vines!
The dresser. It's a little hard to see but there is a candle holder that I LOVE and a wrought iron vine bowl that is just de-vine! haha (So I'm corny! you all knew this)
And last but not least my photo collage on ribbon that I used at the wedding as well. I think I'm going to get a wooden letter G or something of that nature to put at the top of it. But for the most part our room is done. I just want to get a little more art work, I saw these white porcelain flowers on wooden planks, sounds weird but it was awesome! I think I'll get three and hang them grouped together on the bare side of the window. But that's all I've got now. ENJOY!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment