Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Dear Aden!!!

Today Aden is officially ONE!!! YAY I can't believe how the time has just flown by. I got permission from the parents of Aden's classmates to take cupcakes to celebrate, but only Spencer and Kenny are old enough to partake in the treats. So today at lunch Jordan and I will be going to watch them eat cupcakes! YAY They even decorated the room for today and made Aden a hat. So because I always seem to have my cellphone and not my camera I snapped a few shots with my phone. Hopefully I'll be able to run home for my camera for the cupcake madness! But until then enjoy!


The room was decorated with streamers and a sign that says Happy Birthday Aden inside of the number one! SO CUTE!!!


Aden's party hat that Miss Elsie and Miss Orlinda made for him. It's a big "One!" I put it on him this morning when we got there and he was so funny with it, he got a big smile and pulled it off, looked at it and then tried to put it back on. He is all dressed up for his big day too. Notice the really cute shirt from his Uncle Conrad & Aunt Deana and the super cute Converse shoes that we got him for Christmas. He's stylin'!


This is a pic of the cake my Mom made for Aden's birthday party last Saturday. I had it on my phone and thought I would share it with you all! She did such a great job! I love it!

No comments: