Just wanted to share pictures of my Christmas Present from Jordan! It was delivered yesterday morning.
YAY I was so excited to get it! I took some pictures with my cell phone this morning..check it out!

Isn't it beautiful! I love it! It's much safer for Aden too! Before there were exposed cords and things were very accessible for him to get into, now it's all covered up! And I want to get some more of my pretty things, that before I was afraid to put out cause I didn't want Aden to break them, and put them up on the top shelves of the unit! YES!!!

This is what we were using....So small in comparison, for now it's holding some of Aden's toys until Jordan's parents can come and get it.

Another view of the living room. It's really opened up the living room and made things flow so much better. I'm so happy with it! Thank you Honey for the great Christmas Present!
No comments:
Post a Comment