Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sick and Tired!

Sorry it's been a while. Things have been super busy at work for both Jordan and I. They are starting to give me more responsibilities at work and phasing out my mentors. Soon I'll be doing it all on my own, possibly by March. I'm also taking a training class that is teaching me A LOT about our financial system. Jordan is busy as ever with his new division too. We are so tired when we come home that what energy we have left is playing and caring for Aden. I haven't even gotten to sew anything in a while. But anywhoo...

Aden again brought home a lovely little bug, that for some reason I get. Guess I need to start taking a few more vitamins huh? Anyways, Lent started on Wednesday. Jordan and I wrote down a list of things we are giving up in the hopes of being better people, and posted it on the fridge to remind us every morning.

Some of the things on the list are:

Sweets
Sodas
Swearing (Only me!)
Fried Foods

Etc. etc. Sodas won't be hard for me to give up, I don't really drink regular ones very often, unless they are in the house, but I've included diet sodas with that, so lots of water for me! Anyways, I went to Volleyball the other night, they have an open gym at the LA High School here, with some friends and had a great time! Besides the fact that I'm horrible and haven't played since the 8th grade. The only thing that I found irritating is the super competitive people that would try and cover the whole court so that I couldn't touch the ball and possibly mess it up. Oh well, still had a good time. I think I'll make it a weekly thing for sure. Besides I get to laugh at the competitive Greek guy who is constantly yelling out "Yah, Das Goo-ood!" and "Finish Him!" I wonder if he is doing it on purpose, to get a laugh, or he lives inside the video game "Mortal Kombat: Volleyball Edition." HA HA!

Talk to you soon!

No comments: