Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Here comes Peter Cotton Tail!

So Easter is just a few days away and I can hardly wait! We have a slew of family coming in for the festivities and for our confirmation and Aden's baptism. It's been a long and rewarding road and I really feel that we've grown as a family in the process. It's taught Jordan and me many things that will help us in our marriage and parenting. But right now I'm stressing about getting my house in order and getting the menu for Saturday ready. Aden's Easter gifts are already taken care of, he's one lucky kid, it's almost going to be like a second Christmas for him! Which reminds me that I have to make treats to take with us to school tomorrow, they are celebrating Easter as a class. So cute! Hopefully I'll remember my camera so I can take pictures of all the baby Easter madness! But he's been practicing with plastic eggs at school and home, he thinks they are balls but as long as we have a successful egg hunt I don't care what he thinks they are, for now at least. But any ways I'll be talking to you! Have a great Easter everybody!

No comments: