So this past week was very busy for us. First off, Aden gave us a nasty scare. He had gotten a really bad cold/respiratory infection right before Easter. He was on nebulizer treatments three times a day and antibiotics for an ear infection. But he seemed to be getting better, so we stopped the neb treatments. That was when his breathing started to get bad again and then he came down with fevers reaching 102.8 degrees. He was not feeling good and you could tell, poor guy just wasn't himself. So we had to take him to the Doctor's again, and they ordered blood work and chest x-rays, and after a nerve racking couple of hours at the hospital we were told that he did not have RSV (thank you GOD!) and he wasn't developing pneumonia (Double thanks the the big man!). So we continued with what we had been doing, and he seems to finally be over it all! He was even well enough to go to daycare today. There was a surprise waiting for him there too, Elsie (his teacher) had brought a life sized Leopard to school. He was a little weary of it when we came into the room this morning, he was hugging my leg, but I introduced them and when I left he was riding the back of the big cat with a smile!
We also had finals for one class, one down one to go for this semester at least. Which is nice because now we have a tad less to do before our lives become non-existent in the summer (when we have class every weekend for two months! ugh). But Jordan will be walking this May for his MBA. Graduation is May 9th, Jordan graduates in the morning, along with some of our friends, and then my brother graduates in the afternoon ceremonies. I'm excited for everyone!
And lastly, my Grandmother brought a bunch of flowers this Easter trip for us, and yesterday it was a nice day, around 70 degrees (Friday we had 6 inches of snow! Crazy weather!). So we planted them! Yay, they are so pretty to look at, but hopefully I can keep them alive! I have more of a dry and brown thumb then a green one. Wish me luck!
Josh sent me some pics today from Easter, I have some as well but I need to sit down and get them on the computer. So until I do, enjoy these!
Aden Eating Waffles. Yummy!



No comments:
Post a Comment