Friday, July 24, 2009

Bear-y Scary!

So you really know that you are living in the woods when you see a bear walking around your front yard. We had the windows open and heard something going from trash can to trash can (too bad it was trash day yesterday). So we looked out and could hear a heavy breathing, and then we saw him/her! He/She wasn't a very big one, only about 3-4 feet tall on his feet, just a baby. But he quickly left down the street. I'm pretty sure that it's the same bear that was in our friends trash who lives just a few blocks away. Welcome to the Jungle!

1 comment:

Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) said...

Omg! This is so funny... We live on top of a mountain. We see raccoons, coyotes, their have been snake sightnings. mountain lions and more. And I love 20 min from San Francisco, haha. I completely know what you mean here!

Thanks so much for checking out my blog! I appreciate the comment and im glad you found me!!

Sara :)