Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Strange Encounters
So the baby is back home with us. We missed him so much, and I swear he's grown another inch or two. But Jordan's parents were with us for the weekend and we went on a little drive to the Valles Caldera. We were stopped on the side of the road looking at Elk when I looked in the rear view mirror to see a man dressed in a tiger suit getting his picture taken. We took Aden over to get his picture taken and he shook his hand. Really Random. I tried looking on the internet for anything about it, I thought it might be a promotional thing for a local business but no luck. Joe the tiger is a mystery to us still. But we got a cute pic of Aden with Jean's phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment