Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloweeny Fun!


Trick or Treating down Main street

So I haven't posted anything in a while, that's because things have been so crazy that half the time if you asked me what my name is I probably couldn't tell you. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel, my Quantitative Analysis class is half way done and I got a 93% on the test, the third highest in the class (only beaten out by one point, 94%). So I've been working super hard on school and what time I have left is spent either working or enjoying my family.

But! I have the cutest Halloween pictures to post! So I thought this was a good excuse to do so while I have some down time at work.
Hi, Aden the Triceratops here! Nice to meet you!


Daddy Dino, Baby Dino, and Princess Cave Woman!

Mmm...Halloween Sucker!

OMG!!! I HAVE TWO SUCKERS! Decisions, decisions.

No comments: